Sarue Onshi Park used to be a lumberyard of the Tokugawa Shogunate in the Edo period, and was opened to the public after the Meiji Restoration.
The park was opened to the public in 1924 to commemorate the wedding of the then Crown Prince Hirohito (later Emperor Showa).
Today, the park has a baseball field, tennis courts, a miniature lumberyard, and other facilities.
Sarue Onshi Park Information
|Name||Sarue Onshi Park|
|Address||Near Mouri 2-chome to Sumiyoshi 2-chome, Koto-ku, Tokyo|
How To Get To Sarue Onshi Park (2 Options)
- 3 minutes on foot from Exit A3 of Sumiyoshi Station on the Toei Shinjuku Line and Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line
- Or 15 minutes on foot from Kinshicho South Exit on JR Sobu Line